Terms & conditions
- A $50.00 deposit is due within 3 days of receiving deposit request this will be emailed to you within 24 hours. If the party is within 14 days the deposit is due within 24 hours. If deposit is not received within this time your hold on the date and time may be released.
- Any special offers will only apply to bookings if the deposit is paid by the due date.
- Deposit can be paid via bank transfer with the details provided on the invoice you will be sent after filling out the booking form.
- Any Remaining balance is due in cash on the day or via bank transfer before the event.
- You will receive a text message the week of the event to confirm required amount of time , arrival time, face painters name and any details that apply to your booking.
- Please have fresh water, an adult height table and 2 chairs available in an undercover area, if you require the face painter to bring her own table and chairs please let us know at the time of booking or when confirming party details the week of the party.
- If on the day there is more children then expected and you require additional time this can be discussed with the face painter directly regarding any extra charges if they have available time. Please note we cannot offer discounts for less children once numbers have been confirmed. We will however do our best to engage with the children offering body art or more detailed designs if there is extra time.
- Travel fee's may apply for any parties outside of a 20km radius of Marsden Park. This will be discussed at the time of booking before the deposit is due. Any parking fee's will be added to the amount owing on the day.
- Bookings for events on Public holidays and recognized family days including Mothers day & Fathers day are subject to availability and may include a $25.00 surcharge.
- All products we use are a cleaned before each party and are professional, high quality, non toxic face paints. We use biodegradable glitters when possible to protect our environment.
We do offer patch tests on the arm for any children who have not had face paint before. Balloons are made of biodegradable latex that has be sustainably harvested.
Parents of the children being painted accept all responsibility for any skin reactions that may occur.