Terms & conditions
- A $50.00 deposit is due within 3 days of receiving a booking request this will be emailed to you within 24 hours. If the party is within 14 days the deposit is due within 24 hours. If deposit is not received within this time your hold on the date and time may be released without notice.
- Any special offers will only apply to bookings if the deposit is paid by the due date.
- Deposit can be paid via bank transfer with the details provided on the invoice you will be sent after filling out the booking form, if you would like to pay via credit card please let us know and a new invoice will be sent to you, please note a 2% fee will be added to your booking.
- Deposits are NON-Refunable In the event of cancellation., please be sure to read the terms and conditions outlined here on the website and on the deposit information sent to you via email once you have filled out a booking form. please provide 7 days notice if you need to move the date of your event to avoid loosing your deposit.
Need the change the date?
More than 7 days from the event- Full deposit will be credited to your next event for 24 months.
Less than 7 days from the event - Credit for 24 months minus 50% admin fee.
less than 48 hours from the event - No credit, Full deposit will be forfeited.
- Any Remaining balance is due in cash on the day or via bank transfer before the event.
- You will receive a text message the week of the event to confirm required amount of time , arrival time, face painters name and any details that apply to your booking.
-Your Sydney fun faces artist will arrive 10-15 minutes early unless otherwise stated.
-All Sydney fun faces artists have a valid working with children's check, public liability insurance and fully vaccinated for covid-19 if you require a copy of these please let us know before the event so that copies can be emailed to you.
- Please have fresh water, an adult height table and 2 chairs available in an undercover area, if you require the face painter to bring her own table and chairs please let us know at the time of booking or when confirming party details the week of the party.
- If on the day there is more children then expected and you require additional time this can be discussed with the face painter directly regarding any extra charges if they have available time. Please note we cannot offer discounts for less children once numbers have been confirmed. We will however do our best to engage with the children offering glitter tattoos (if a deluxe package is booked) body art or more detailed designs if there is extra time.
- Travel fee's may apply for any parties outside of a 20km radius of Marsden Park. This will be discussed at the time of booking before the deposit is due. Any parking fee's will be added to the amount owing on the day.
- Bookings for events on Public holidays and recognized family days including Mothers day & Fathers day are subject to availability and may include a $25.00 surcharge.
- All products we use are a cleaned before each party and are professional, high quality, non toxic face paints. We use biodegradable glitters when possible to protect our environment.
We do offer patch tests on the arm for any children who have not had face paint before. Balloons are made of biodegradable latex that has be sustainably harvested.
Parents of the children being painted accept all responsibility for any skin reactions that may occur.
You can view our COVID-19 response here